1. Article 370 if the Indian constitution is related to state :
(a) Arunachal Pradesh
(c) Himachal Pradesh
(d) Jammu & Kashmir
2. Article 370 is drafted in which part of the Indian Constitution
3. Article 370 which gives special status to J&K in the Indian constitution because of the agreement between :
(a) Jawahar Lal Nehru and Farukh Abdullah
(b) Jawahar Lal Nehru and Maharaja Hari Singh
(c) Ballabh Bhai Patel and Maharaja Hari Singh
(d) Muhammad Ali Jinnah and J.L. Nehru
4. Which statement is NOT correct about the J&K :
(a) Jammu & Kashmir has its own Constitution.
(b) No decision regarding the disposition of the state of the Jammu& Kashmir can be made by the government of India without the consent of the state government.
(c) Residuary power in respect of Jammu & Kashmir rest with the state government and not the union government.
(d) All of the above are incorrect.
5. State which has its own constitution :
(b) Arunachal Pradesh
(d) None of these
6. Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) organisation comes under ministry :
(a) Ministry of Finance
(b) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
(c) Ministry of Foreign Trade
(d) Home Ministry
7. Directorate General of Anti-Dumping & Allied Duties was was constituted in year :
8. Which one of the following is a subordinate office?
(a) Offices of Development Commissioner of Special Economic Zones (SEZs)
(b) Directorate General of Anti-Dumping & Allied Duties (DGAD)
(c) Directorate General of Supplies and Disposal (DGS&D)
(d) Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)
9. Where is the head quarter of the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) :
(c) New Delhi
10. Head office of pay and accounts office (supply) is situated in:
(b) New Delhi