List Of Financial Aid Provided By various World Organisation:
Here is given a list of Financial Aid Provided by Various Organizations across the World, which was expected questions in the various upcoming examinations. Mark all as important.
- World Bank – 100 Million USD to Karnataka – for the purpose of Water supply around the state.
- World Bank – 100 Million USD to Jordon – for the creation of jobs around the country.
- World Bank – 100 Million USD to Lebanon – for development of Universal School
- World Bank – 150 Million USD to Latin America – to stop the Zika virus spread across the country.
- World Bank – 250 Million USD to Rajasthan – for the state development in various sectors.
- World Bank – 1.5 Billion USD to India– for Swachch Bharat Abiyan
- World Bank – 63 Million USD to Jharkhand – for the Socio-Economic Empowerment of Adolescent Girls and Young Women: Tejaswini Project. ( List Of Financial Aid )
- World Bank – 201.5 Million USD to India – for the project “Technical Education Quality Improvement Project III India (TEQIP III)”.
- World Bank – 9.2 Million USD – for Efficient City Bus Service in India.
- Asian Development Bank – 100 Million USD to Tamil Nadu – for the purpose of Irrigation and water supply in the state.
- Asian Development Bank – 120 Million USD to Orissa – for the development of Irrigation and water supply in the state.
- Asian Development Bank – 200 Million dollarUSD to Jharkhand – for the expansion of 176km roads in the state.
- Asian Development Bank – 500 Million USD to Bihar – for the construction of largest bridge over river Ganga.
- International Monetary Fund – 510 Million USD to Pakistan – for the Economic Development of the country.
- International Monetary Fund – 1.5 Billion to Sri Lanka – for next 3 years.
- India – 1 million USD to Kabul – for maintenance of schools in the country.
- India – 48.84 million US dollar to Nepal – to construct colleges in the country.
- Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank – 500 million dollar to India – for solar power expansion across the country.
- New Development Bank – 250 Million USD – for renewable energy project to Canara Bank.
- International Finance Corporation – 68 million USD – to Apollo Health Services.
- European Investment Bank – 3300 crore Rupees– for development of Lucknow Metro Project.
- US – 2800 crore Rupees – for solar and internet development in India.
List of Financial Aid